Keith Green (1953-1982), a radical disciple.
Here is one of those special gifts from Father’s right hand to the American Church in the 60’s and 70’s. He loved the Church but loved the Jesus he followed even more and was attempting to wake the Church from it’s sleep and return to authentic discipleship.
See this related post: The Church and Her Prophets
April 2011 Update :This was a synchroblog. Here are some of the other posts:
- Phil Wyman at Square No More – Apocalyptic fervor spurs benevolent giving
- Marta Layton at Marta’s Mathoms – Getting Out From Behind The Rock
- Mike Victorino at Simply A Night Owl – Crawling Out From Under A Rock
- John Paul Todd at E4Unity – Still Asleep In the Light
- Patrick Oden at Ravens – A Resurrection
- Brambonius at Brambonius’ blog in english – Hiding the Resurrection life
- George Elerick at The Love Revolution – (for)getting the resurrection
- Liz Dyer at Grace Rules – I Will Answer That Question In A Minute
- Tammy Carter at Blessing the Beloved – Rock and a Hard Place
- Kathy Escobar at the carnival in my head – little miracles
- Christen Hansel at Greener Grass – Resurrection Rhythm
- Alan Knox at the assembling of the church – Living The Resurrected Life
- Christine Sine at Godspace – Palm Sunday Is Coming But What Does It Mean
- Matt Stone at Glocal Christianity – Living The Resurrection
- Steve Hayes at Khanya – Descent into Hell and penal substitution
- Bill Sahlman at Creative Reflections – Do We Live Under a Rock of Belief?
Listen to Keith’s ‘Make my Life a Prayer‘